Application Web Development & Hosting
American Sweepstakes Company has a full digital and social media team that enables us to deliver cross-platform applications online, on social networks and mobile.
Promotional Micro-Site for Sweepstakes Entry
- Consists of micro-site creation, development and hosting
- Splash/Landing Page
- Data Collection Page
- Name/address/email fields
- 2-3 closed-end questions
- Official Rules Page
- Thank-you confirmation page
- Optional Surveys – overlaid with a sweepstakes promotion
- Database can be exported into Excel/CSV file
Online Promotional Games
- Flash-based development games – play daily or once only
- Instant Win games – daily, weekly, random selections
- Games of Skill – i.e., hole in one
- Match and win – code number distributed offline/on-pack
- Odds based games – contingency insurance
- Games that enter you into an sweepstakes
- Additional Interactive Service
- HTML e-mail campaigns, blasts and entry confirmation
- Downloadable instant-win prize fulfillment and sourcing – music, movies, coupon offers
Facebook Promotion Applications
American Sweepstakes currently offers a variety of off-the-shelf applications that can help get your promotion up and running quickly and cost-effectively. Ask us about our special Social Sweeps package which combines one of these applications with our Sweepstakes and Contest Administration services. We also can create a custom Facebook application if this is what you’re looking for.
These applications exists on a Tab page on the sponsor’s Facebook page. The tab should include graphics and copy that describe the details of the promotion. Both sweepstakes and contest applications are available. Some of the benefits of running your promotion on Facebook include:
- Ability to make tab accessible only to Fans. Therefore, they have to “like” the page first
- Ability to not have any application branding on your page
- Complete ownership of all the data collected
- Graphics and Images can be customized
- Contest applications enable voting in a gallery for photos, videos and essay submissions
- Entries can be viewed and downloaded at any time
- Some offer a micro-site capability enabling you to run a promotion both on and off Facebook
Most applications also offer more than just the ability to run sweepstakes and contests. There are a collection of tools available for building any type of tab you can imagine for your Facebook Page such as surveys, trivia questions, voting, virtual gifts and galleries. We can help set these up for you and train your team on how to best utilize them which will help to keep your Facebook page fresh and exciting.
Signal Mobile – Cross Platform Application: American Sweepstakes is also a Preferred Partner of Signal which offers a cross-platform service that enables entry via Facebook, Twitter as well as a mobile-enabled webpage, a QR Code and via SMS.
Here’s an example of a Sweepstakes Campaign Flow:
- POS display at retail locations and/or print ad could include QR code as well as an invitation for consumers to text a keyword. i.e. “Sweepstakes” to a short code
- Participants with smart phones can scan the QR code and be taken to a mobile enabled web landing page to enter the sweepstakes. Those with just a mobile phone can enter by texting via SMS.
- The web landing page can link off of any website to allow online entry.
- The application can also be added to Facebook and Twitter to allow for entry via these channels.
- Participants will receive a thank you confirmation message from the platform that they entered by.
American Sweepstakes also can develop custom applications and micro-sites to fit any need. Please contact us for a free consultation and to request a proposal.